What exactly is 'credit'?
Your credit is comprised of two main parts:
These go hand-in-hand, and you should be aware of both of them. Let’s break it down.
What is a credit score?
What is a credit report?
How can I improve my credit?
Remember these five factors from earlier?
- Work to get questionable, negative payment history removed from your credit report (that’s what we do!)
- Pay down your debt to reduce your utilization ratio
- Be older (sorry can’t help you there). The longer you’ve had credit, the better
- Work to get any inaccurate hard inquiries removed from your credit report!)
- Diversify your credit to have a mix of revolving, installment and other types of accounts
CreditRepair.com helps with 45% of the things affecting your credit. Let us check your situation for free.
- Paying bills late
- Carrying large balances on your credit cards
- Ignoring questionable negatives on your credit
You know who won't ignore any questionable negatives on your credit? CreditRepair.com
- Paying down credit card balances
- Getting inaccurate items from your credit reports (via CreditRepair.com)
- Have a few more birthdays