Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Your Credit Repair Journey
We want you to know that we’ve been closely following the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We also know that many of you and your communities, like many of ours, have been impacted by the outbreak. We care deeply about our members and their families and how this global challenge affects us all.
We also take our employees' health and safety seriously as well. We’re trying to shift as many of our people to work from home as possible. As the virus or sickness impacts our teams, you may experience longer than normal hold times over the phone, but your credit repair progress will not be affected.
We’re still on your side, now more than ever, and we want you to know that your work is still being moved forward. Your credit is our number one priority, and ensuring your account is addressed is where we are focusing all of our efforts.
To better Serve our Members
We encourage you to please try CreditRepair.com's digital tools before calling in, either through our online portal or the CreditRepair.com mobile app. These tools allow you to:
- Chat with one of our agents online anytime from 7am-7pm (MDT) Monday through Friday.
- Make payments and update your payment options.
- Check progress on your credit.
- View recent changes to your Credit Score.
You can also use our online chat features or, for anything else, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re currently facing financial hardship because of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, here are some actions to take that may help you:
- Some lenders and creditors have been showing leniency to their customers, including American Express and Capital One. If you’re worried about making payments on time, contact your creditor to explore what your options are or if they have any resources available to you.
- Monitor your accounts closely and take action immediately if you discover any fraudulent activity.
- Cutback spending as much as you can, limited only to the necessities. Protect your credit score by making all your payments on time, even if you can only pay the minimum monthly.
We understand that, for many different reasons, this situation is incredibly stressful for most of us, and we want you to be assured that we’re on your side. We will continue to contact and negotiate with your creditors and lenders, as well as the credit bureaus, on your behalf.
We will continue to closely monitor this evolving situation and keep you updated on any steps we're taking that may impact your account.
Statement from John Itokazu, President
To our valued CreditRepair.com members,
As a community we are facing a truly unprecedented situation. The global coronavirus (COVID-19) is affecting all our lives. Our number one priority is the health and wellbeing of our members, our families and our communities. Our thoughts are especially with those who are sick, to whom we extend our heartfelt wishes for a full recovery.
Even as we deal with this pandemic, our team here at CreditRepair.com is laser-focused on your financial success and partnering with you to continue toward greater financial opportunity. During this time, CreditRepair.com will continue to be open for business in order to keep moving your credit repair forward.
Please know that CreditRepair.com and I are optimistic about the future. We have an amazing team here at CreditRepair.com that is here for you. This moment reminds us that we are all connected like never before. We’re committed to being your partner through this difficult time and helping you get the lifestyle of greater financial opportunity.
from a Credit Expert